The book with no pictures / B.J. Novak.
You might think a book with no pictures seems boring and serious. Except . . . here's how books work. Everything written on the page has to be said by the person reading it aloud. Even if the words say . . . BLORK. Or BLUURF. Even if the words are a preposterous song about eating ants for breakfast, or just a list of astonishingly goofy sounds like BLAGGITY BLAGGITY and GLIBBITY GLOBBITY. Cleverly irreverent and irresistibly silly, The Book with No Pictures is one that kids will beg to hear again and again. (And parents will be happy to oblige.) provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780803741713
- ISBN: 0803741715
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) ; 27 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 58 (medium) Semantic demand: 72 (high) Syntactic demand: 65 (high) Structure demand: 78 (high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Humorous stories > Juvenile literature.
- 63 of 77 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
- 2 current holds with 77 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||JE NOV L1 (Text)||33192000147609||Easy Fiction||Available||-|