What do you do with an idea? / written by Kobi Yamada ; illustrated by Mae Besom ; designed by Sarah Forster ; edited by M.H. Clark & Amelia Riedler ; creative direction by Julie Flahiff.
A boy has an idea which makes him uncomfortable at first but he discovers it is magical and that, no matter what other people say, he should give it his attention.
- ISBN: 1938298071
- ISBN: 9781938298073
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Seattle, WA : Compendium Kids, 2013.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 76 (high) Semantic demand: 83 (very high) Syntactic demand: 68 (high) Structure demand: 80 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.6 0.5 193744.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-actualization (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Inspiration > Juvenile fiction.
Creative ability > Juvenile fiction.
Self-esteem > Juvenile fiction.
- 50 of 54 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 54 total copies.