The twelve : a novel / Justin Cronin.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||AUDIO CRO (Text)||33192000069928||AudioBooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780739366523
- Physical Description: 21 audio discs (26 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Audio, 
- Distributor: Prince Frederick, MD : Distributed by Recorded Books.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Scott Brick.
Survivors of a government-induced apocalypse endure their violent and disease-stricken world while protecting their loved ones; while a century into the future, members of a transformed society determinedly search for the original twelve virals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Virus diseases > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Human experimentation in medicine > Fiction.