If I'm found / Terri Blackstock.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||AUDIO BLA (Text)||33192000021721||AudioBooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536616477
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (7 hr., 46 min.
- Publisher: NY Brilliance Audio, 2017.
"Casey Cox is still on the run, fleeing prosecution for a murder she didn't commit. Dylan Roberts--her most relentless pursuer--is still on her trail, but his secret emails insist that he knows the truth and wants to help her. As Casey works to collect evidence about the real murderers, she stumbles on another unbearable injustice: an abused child and a suicidal man who's also been falsely accused. Casey risks her own safety to right this wrong and protect the little girl from her tormentors. But if she's captured, she has no doubt she'll be murdered before she ever steps foot in a jail."-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- If I run series ; #2
- Blackstock, Terri, 1957- If I run series ; #2.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.