An Appalachian summer / Ann H. Gabhart.
- 8 of 15 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||LP CF GAB (Text)||33192000069555||New Books||Checked out||12/13/2020|
- ISBN: 9781643586984
- ISBN: 164358698X
- Physical Description: 485 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
Regular print version previously published by: Revell.
"In 1933, most people are focused on the Great Depression but all Piper Danson can think about is how to get out of being a debutante and marrying Braxton Crandall. In an act of defiance, Piper volunteers as a frontier nursing courier in the Appalachian Mountains where adventure awaits"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frontier Nursing Service, Inc. > Fiction.
Single women > Fiction.
Women volunteers > Fiction.
Nurses > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.
Louisville (Ky.) > Fiction.
Appalachian Mountains > Fiction.