To avenge a ranger / James J. Griffin.
- 8 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
2 current holds with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||LP W GRI (Text)||33192000092722||New Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643588131
- Physical Description: 286 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2021.
Regular print version previously published by the author.
"A legendary lawman lies dead, cut down by a bushwhacker's bullet, and it's up to Texas Ranger Sean Kennedy to track down the killer and bring him to justice. But at every step in his search, Kennedy finds that the trail to the truth leads farther and farther into the past . . ."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Texas Rangers > Fiction.
Cowboys > Texas > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Large type books.
Texas > Fiction.