Remember me [text (large print)] : a Spanish Civil War novel. / Mario Escobar ; [English translation : Gretchen Abernathy]
- 7 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||LP CF ESC (Text)||33192000092763||New Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643588025
- ISBN: 1643588028
- Physical Description: 448 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2021.
Regular print version previously published by: Thomas Nelson.
"From international bestseller Mario Escobar comes a 20th-century historical novel of tragedy and resilience inspired by Spain's famed Children of Morelia and the true events that shaped their lives"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spain > History > Civil War, 1936-1939 > Fiction.
Children and war > Fiction.
Political refugees > Mexico > Fiction.
Spaniards > Mexico > Fiction.
Large type books.