In a house of lies / Ian Rankin.
"Former Detective John Rebus' retirement is disrupted once again when skeletal remains are identified as a private investigator who went missing over a decade earlier. The remains, found in a rusted car in the East Lothian woods, not far from Edinburgh, quickly turn into a cold case murder investigation. Rebus' old friend, Siobhan Clarke is assigned to the case, but neither of them could have predicted what buried secrets the investigation will uncover. Rebus remembers the original case -- a shady land deal -- all too well. After the investigation stalled, the family of the missing man complained that there was a police cover-up. As Clarke and her team investigate the cold case murder, she soon learns a different side of her mentor, a side he would prefer to keep in the past"-- Cover.
- ISBN: 9798885787536
- Physical Description: 647 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, c2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
- 1 current hold with 7 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||LP M RAN (Text)||33192000147518||New Books||Available||-|