All the dead shall weep / Charlaine Harris.
Following the murderous events of The Serpent in Heaven, Lizbeth Rose is awaiting the arrival of her sister Felicia and her husband's younger brother, Eli, in Texoma. Both needed to leave the seat of the Holy Russian Empire in San Diego after Felicia's burgeoning wizardly power in death magic became the reason for kidnapping and assassination attempts from her mother's family of high-powered wizards in Mexico. Yet bad news has traveled ahead of them, as Eli is called back to San Diego, taking Peter along with him, splitting them apart in more ways than one as their enemies' plans for revenge come to fruition. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982182526
- ISBN: 1982182520
- Physical Description: 241 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Saga Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Saga Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
Attempted assassination > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
San Diego (Calif.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 31 of 55 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
- 22 current holds with 55 total copies.