Sparrow being Sparrow / Gail Donovan ; illustrated by Elysia Case.
Meet Sparrow Robinson! Sparrow loves to dance and leap around. She loves cats. She has a million questions about the world, and she's not afraid to ask them. But she's just moved to a new town and a new school, and her busy parents have no time for her to get "carried away." Suddenly, she feels totally out of place. Sparrow's favorite thing in all this newness is her neighbor Mrs. LaRose, who has seven cats and always has cookies and lemonade to share. But after Mrs. LaRose breaks her hip, she decides to move into assisted living--where the cats aren't allowed! Sparrow has to help. Determined to find new homes for all the cats, Sparrow forgets about her own troubles--but her quest just might be the key to Sparrow finding a home for herself in this town too. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781665916691
- ISBN: 1665916699
- Physical Description: 178 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 7-10. Atheneum Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-6. Atheneum Books for Young Readers.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4 4 520099.
Search for related items by subject
- 15 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.