Close combat / W. E. B. Griffin.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||AUDIO GRI (Text)||33192000069944||AudioBooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781455850501
- ISBN: 1455850500
- Physical Description: 13 audio discs (931 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2012
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Dick Hill.
As Japanese forces close in for an all-out effort to recapture Guadalcanal from the American forces occupying the island, many fates converge and intertwine. First Lieutenant William Dunn, twenty-one years old but already one of the only two pilots
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Marine Corps > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
United States > History, Military > 20th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- The corps series ; bk. 6
- Griffin, W. E. B. Corps (Brilliance Audio (Firm)) ; bk. 6.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.