The very hungry caterpillar / Eric Carle.
Follows the progress of a hungry little caterpillar as he eats his way through a varied and very large quantity of food until, full at last, he forms a cocoon around himself and goes to sleep. Die-cut pages illustrate what the caterpillar ate on successive days.
- ISBN: 9780399226908
- ISBN: 0399226907
- Physical Description: 1 volume unpaged : chiefly color illustrations ; 13 cm
- Edition: First board book edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Published by Philomel Books, c1994.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 76 (high) Semantic demand: 44 (medium) Syntactic demand: 74 (high) Structure demand: 59 (medium) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.9 0.5 5496.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toy and movable books > Specimens.
Caterpillars > Juvenile fiction.
- 26 of 36 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Putnam County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 36 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Putnam County Public Library||JE CAR P-BOARD (Text)||33192000108338||Easy Fiction||Checked out||04/10/2023|